Thursday, October 20, 2016

Tagging like it's 2008

So back in the day, tagging people on blogs was the "in" thing. You know, before this whole social media fiasco began. No thanks to my sister, I came across my old blog from 2008 and thought to myself, why don't I bring back this little tagging trend?

For those of you who don't remember the process, here's how it goes: I'll answer these questions, and then I'm gonna tag 7 people. So if you're tagged, you'll have to complete these questions, either on your own blog or if you're a vlogger, a vlog or on a web page if you're a web developer *wink*

Here goes!

Tagged by Christen Koh, from 2008. 

A. Attached or single? Blissfully attached. 
B. Best friend? JuYi Wong. 

C. Cake or pie? How dare you make me decide. I love both! 
D. Day of choice? Friday (it's that feeling of anticipation!!)

E. Essential item? My phone. 
F. Favorite color? I don't have one but I seem to gravitate to earthy shades

G. Gummy bears or worms? Definitely, worms! 
H. Hometown? Selayang. 

I. Favorite indulgence? Dark chocolate. Always. 
J. January or July? January...hey, I get to start all over again.

K. Kids? I don't really want kids but... I'd like to have twin boys. 
L. Life isn't complete without? Dessert. 

M. Marriage date? It has to be August. As the year, hahaha...
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? I follow Esquire, ELLE, GQ, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan, W and New York Times on Twitter. Do all of those count as subscriptions?

O. Oranges or apples? Apples. 
P. Phobias? LIZARDS!

Q. Quotes? "In order to be successful, you sure have to go through shit one. I don't know why life is like that," as quoted by my crazy boss (verbatim). 
R. Reasons to smile? Dessert.

S. Season of choice? We have summer every year. What's there to choose? Autumn, maybe. 
T. Tag 10 people. 10? I'm skipping this since I have to tag 7 people later.

U. Unknown fact about me? Even I don't know it. You know, since it's unknown. 
V. Vegetable? Err...spinach?

W. Worst habit? Leaving things everywhere. 
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I think I'm due for an X-Ray!
Y. Your favorite foods? Seriously? I'm supposed to pick ONE out of a gazillion favourites?
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini. I don't care what the new astrology report says but I'm ALWAYS a gemini.

He/she will have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about themselves 
and then tag 7 other people to do the tag challenge. 

1. I wish I was American. Not white but maybe an Indian-American. 
2. I'm an introvert but I don't think introversion is cool. It's overrated. 
3. I can never have too many Famous Amos cookies. 
4. I sometimes feel like I'm Elle Woods, Blair Waldorf, Carrie Bradshaw, Sylvia Plath and Rachel Green in one person. 
5. I once dreamed of being an audio engineer. 
6. I cannot stand people who yell. 
7. I love cats but dogs have been attracting me lately. 


Tag 7 people: Rachel Tiffany, Stephanie Duke, Alyssa Koh, Charmain Sim, Luveeniya Sai, Juyi Wong, Shahma Ahmed and (I'll break the rule)...Sheu Quen! 


You're it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment